Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Design Professional And Unique Powerpoint Presentation











About:

....... WELCOME TO MY GIG ........



Are you looking for an unique and very professional PowerPoint Presentation Design?

Then you are in a right place!!



I offer premium presentation design – a balanced combination between color consistent templates with Info-graphics  and charts, what maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way. 



Why Chose me:
 



I am a fully dedicated, passionate and fully professional designer. 100% client satisfaction is my one and only goal.  



About Me: 




I am a Professional Graphic Designer, working for more than 3 years. My dedication is always satisfy my clients. My aim is always provide you the best service. So I think I can satisfy you with my work

 

What you will get from me:



- Amazing high quality and pixel perfect Design

- In any size

- Eye Catchy Thypography

- Super fast and active delevary

- PPT, PDF files with fonts 

- Delivery on time

- 24 Hours online support

- Color and theme Customization 

- Lifetime Support



I also offer:



- Business Card

- Logo

- Banner & Poster

- Food Menu

- Brochure

and more! 



So just Place your order now !!!



Thank You :)

Tabendaa

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very cooperative

Seller's Response:

It's an amazing experience

Seller's Response:

My company has utilized Tabenda's design services for many instances where we needed to make a great impact on our audience through visual communication. She is talented, hard-working, very communicative and always willing to go above and beyond to make her clients happy. I highly recommend her.

:

an amazing personally... it's my great luck and pleasure that she pick me as her designer.

:

amazing job, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment