Monday, March 2, 2020

Design Attractive Power Point Presentation For You











About:

Welcome to my gig.



My Services Include:
  • Power Point Presentation
  • Power Point Presentation custom template
  • Presentation Video (mp4, wmv, avi, flv, mpg, mov, DVD)


What i need?
  • All data about your brand (Transparent Logo, Taglines, Colors etc)
  • Presentation text in (PDF, text, word format)
  • Extra amount will be charged (for typing) if you deliver content in image format


How I Work?
  • No use of built in templates
  • Always use brand color schemes
  • Soft and smooth animations
  • Use of royalty free resources for images and sounds
  • 24/7 support
  • Full customer satisfaction


What i Deliver?
  • High quality images and eye catching animations/transitions
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Custom design based on your branding
  • Presentation format (PDF, PPT)


I will charge 2$ for each additional slide for Silver and Gold packages.

I will charge 5$ for each additional slide for Platinum package.

I will charge 2$ for each slide text typing if you give me image file for slide content.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment