Monday, March 2, 2020

Create And Design Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Are you worried that your presentation is going to be boring because it’s heavy on numbers and text?  

If you’re struggling to spice up a dull presentation then don't panic. I can help build your PowerPoint presentation from a blank sheet or give your existing slides a ‘polish up’ to make them really shine, with a combination of engaging visuals and words that pack a punch! 

"Just go beyond the simple slide"



What you'll get?



  • Professional, outstanding and clean looking presentation slides
  • Custom Slide Templates with your Logo and Modern Color Scheme
  • Editable source file
  • 3D Charts & Graphs inserted
  • High-quality images, videos, animations, and transitions to make it more fascinating


Why me?



  • I provide distinguished design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.

  • You will be delivered an Extra fast delivery (Gig extra)
  • My templates of the powerpoint presentation can be used for classes, business, and commercial purposes.
  • I must redesign your previous presentation.
  • I'd love to give you some tips to keep your audience more engaging.



I am keen to discuss your project with you. Feel free to contact me. 

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I don't recommend to use this service. First delivery was terrible. It looked terrible and it was only our text pasted in a random template. Second delivery was still bad. Most of the time the design had nothing to do with our content.

Seller's Response:

another job well done! 5th one!

Seller's Response:

Thank You! I am always looking to deliver excellent services to my valuable clients.

Seller's Response:

this is the 4th time I am working with her! Well done! Great job! More to come as usual!

:

Thank you so much! Looking forward to the long term collaboration. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment