Friday, February 7, 2020

Professtional Powerpoint Presentation Design In 24 Hours











About:

NOTE: Dear all my respectable clients I Inform you that " miss_andrea "Just my Fiverr ID name I am Men and My Name Is Muhammad Jazib from Pakistan Thank you.

Hello,

professional PowerPoint Presentation Design in 24 hours:

I'm Jazib and I am a PowerPoint professional presentations designer. I will make your power point presentation design with best Animations Effects and colorful graphics in Express 24H delivery and on good Budget.  I have relevant 5 years’ experience in making PowerPoint Presentations and graphics designing. Also I will complete and deliver any job within 3 days only. Please hire me for this job and let me know your complete presentation details.

My Service Include:



Source File

  • Commercial Use
  • Animation / Transitions
  • Create Custom Template
  • Conduct Research
  • Copy writing
  • Post to Presentation Sites
  • Presentations
  • Others
  • Research & Summaries
  • Convert Files
  • Creative Writing
  • Slideshows & Promo Videos


File Format



  • PPT
  • PDF
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PSD
  • AI
  • KEY

What I need?

  • Provide me Details in either Document file or in Message box
  • Give me points that needs to be discussed
  • Have any Color scheme?
  • Your logo that is already created (transparent).


Note: I am here Online 24/7 for you Thank you.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Jazib.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good. Quick response. Made every effort to revise and present a final product. Very helpful and delivered to and exceeded anticipated results.

Seller's Response:

Great experience with this great and processional buyer I loved working with them Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Simply amazing work!!

Seller's Response:

Great experience with this great buyer Thank you.

:

Excellent work done. I am very pleased with the quality of work delivered.




No comments:

Post a Comment