Saturday, April 4, 2020

Design Powerpoint PDF Google Slide Presentation











About:

I will design PowerPoint / PDF or Googe slide presentations based on the instructions of each client. I can start working as soon as you send the information and deliver it within the deadline.



Bit of my services

  • Modify your old presentations Gogle slide
  • Custom Slide Template with your Logo and Color Scheme.
  • Convert any type of document format to  PowerPoint
  • Creating a New PowerPoint from a provided outline.
  • Optimizing an Existing PowerPoint.
  • Creation or Insertion of Charts & Graphs.
  • Create Info-graphics 



The Deal:-

I will create  CLEAN, attractive, presentation for you. The design would be mind blowing and Elegant. 

I will do my best for your presentation!! I do NOT provide "PIRATED" presentations. 



Also,

  • Unlimited Revisions!
  • All the orders will be delivered within 3 days! Let me get started on your next project now.  
  • Money-Back Guarantee!!



You can choose from my packages as you need and add gig extras to cover up the page amount you have. If you have any questions, you can send a message to me. I will respond as soon as possible. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Terrific experience with super professional result!! My slides look like a million $. Super responsive, delivery on time and accepts special requests. Very very pleased and will definitely work with this talented provider again. Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with and have amazing communication and we just tried to fulfill the needs of my client and she is 100% satisfied with the final results

Seller's Response:

Very professional

Seller's Response:

Another excellent experience!

Seller's Response:

very good experience. will work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment