Saturday, April 4, 2020

Design Branded Powerpoint Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

Hello! I am Sidra and I have a team of High-end graphic designers with years of experience in crafting effective PowerPoint presentations and pitch deck for businesses and startups.



My services include:
  1. Modern, minimal and unique design styles

  2. Beautiful Stock images and custom icons
  3. Beautiful animations and transitions (For videos etc)
  4. Complex infographics and charts explaining your business
  5. AND MUCH MORE


You can check our portfolio at flickr.com/theladydesigner



My services are not limited to 50 slides, I have made 2000+ slides in the past. If you are not certain about my capabilities, then you can have a free sample of 3 slides at the start of each project and after that, I am sure you will be pleased by the first free draft.



Let's talk! :)



Note: Due to health or personal issues, the project may take some time, but the client will be informed timely in case of a problem. 12-15 hours express delivery is also available upon request.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is a very good human being as well as a very talented designer and very passionate and sincere towards her work. Best of luck buddy.

Seller's Response:

she is very talented as well as very dedicated towards her job. she completed the given work on time and i am very satisfied with her work. best of luck for her future and highly recommended for whoever looks for a great presentation. looking forward to working with you for more projects.thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sarath! :)

Seller's Response:

I felt that my presentation was very professional and I had a lot of great feedback on it!

:

Thanks Dylan for the generous tip, it was an amazing experience! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment