Monday, April 20, 2020

Create And Design Professional Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Welcome to visit for my Gig Please tell me what service are you looking I can help your projects I am a Full time freelancer. I have over 2+ years experience in the field. I have Very much skill in Graphic Design such logo design and video editing high quality and I create PowerPoint slideshow ,Create prize presentation .My other service :

·         Excel Table

·         Excel Dashboard

·         Excel Chart, Graph

·         Word Template

·         Word Form

·         Word Report

·         Word Workflow Statement

·         Word Question Answer Sheet

·         Power Point Presentation

·         Power Point Financial Deck

·         Power Point Business Analysis

·         Power Point Sales Report, Operational Report

·         Power Point any other customization

 

✪✪ Express delivery of 24 hours and 12 hours is available message me first to avail this service.



If my packages don't suit you please message me, I will be happy to hear from you!

Check my other Gigs too!

Regards: 
Alishah Ahsan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment