Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Create A Mock Up For Your Products











About:

Hi,

Need a Perfect presentation of Your products for Online Listing ?  I will put or create a product label for a realistic 3D models.

I'm graduated in  design school. I'm very able to  use Aobe CC. All the information  about how i  do the mock-ups are in the packages. If you have questions then write me. 

I can create mock-up for : 

  • business cards
  • boxes
  • clothing
  • software
  • bottles
  • web 
  • agendas
  • or anything you want


I  will love to collaborate with you, 

Ion Niculita BD

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very easy to communicate with. I really appreciated how he kept in contact during the process, and we were able to make necessary adjustments to complete the project to my full satisfaction. Highly recommend this seller!

:

Great work! Everything I asked for. Thank you!!! Will definitely use again.

:

Thank you, I appreciate that.

:

Super speedy and able to deliver excellent work

:

Professional quality. Very pleased with the result. Great communication. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment