Sunday, April 19, 2020

Creative And Quality Presentations In Powerpoint And Prezi











About:



HELLO :-)


Please contact me before placing an order.




I create a professional presentation of Powerpoint / Elevator pitch / Prezi or a video presentation for your commercial / educational / marketing / environment / climate change / school, etc. Highly personalized design with high-end images. My professional spatiality (15 years) is based on disaster risk management and climate change for children.


Features:


-Creative presentation of Prezi / Powerpoint (English or Spanish)
-Article / Copy to Prezi / PowerPoint conversion.
-Creative design and redesign of Powerpoint
-Customized Prezi and Powerpoint design.
- New, creative, professional and colorful themes.
- Use of the logo of your company or institution.


The content can be provided in PowerPoint, Word, PDF or other forms, provided it is clear and has a clear structure.


Please send me a message to make sure I can help you and create a special concert.
Thanks for considering me

Reviews


:

easy easy easy

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment