Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Design And Develop Elearning Course











About:

Here I am provide the best E-learning graphics as per clients requirements and I am here to fulfill all of your requirements to design and develop E-learning graphics..

Following are the things which I will provide you in this gig :



E-learning Course

Instruction 

Activities ( Drag and Drop , Flashcards , True False , Match making , etc.)

Infographics 



With the help of following software I will create the things :



Adobe Photoshop

Articulate Storyline 360



I will design the next level graphics and also give you 100% satisfaction guaranty with money back facility.

I am here to design next level courses for your business or organization.

So just select one of the following packages and give me a chance to design the best graphics for you.



Package 1 : Tiny

- 3 simple slides 



Package 2 : Small

- 5 slides + Cover page



Package 1 : Big

- 10 Creative slide + Cover page + Source File



Kindly press Countinue ($) button........




 

Reviews


:

Very good job Thank You

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment