Friday, April 24, 2020

Gis Maps, Spatial Analysis, Cartography And Remote Sensing











About:

Using Esri’s Geographic Information System (GIS) software, I can help you visualize your data in new and different ways, unearth geographic patterns hidden in your data, and convey that information in a straightforward manner:

i offer the following services:



  • Classification (Supervised & Unsupervised)
  • Spatial Analysis
  • Cartography
  • Web-mapping
  • Geo-visualization
  • Digital Mapping and Image Processing


In addition, we have worked on Smart Flood Management using GIS, GIS Dashboards, Rescue Emergency Management using GIS and SDSS, Air Quality Monitoring using Geospatial Technology and a number of other GIS projects.

From top-notch proprietary GIS software to open-source tools, we have first-hand knowledge of them all.

If the project is complex or needs to be discussed properly, inbox us first. Otherwise, go on and place the order!

Reviews


:

I would like to say that I am really pleased with the work that the seller did for me. I would recommend her for anyone who is looking for the following: First, the project was completed on time. Second, the seller did a great job, way beyond my expectations. Thirdly, the seller did a professional job on GIS software analysis. Fourth, the seller has excellent writing skills. I don't know about you, but I am defiantly going to assign her for my next project.

:

Great Job done!

:

Will use again

:

Recommended , Thank you

:

Continue to delivery excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment