Monday, April 20, 2020

Convert PowerPoint Presentations To Video And Add Voice











About:

Do you have a PowerPoint presentation that needs to be converted into a video format? For just 5 dollars, exclusively on Fiverr, I will produce a video from your presentation file or a slideshow and will synchronize your voice track to the video in just 24 hours.

I specialize in a large variety of services in multimedia production, so don’t forget to check out my extra services that will save you a lot of time and money.

I can work with almost any type of presentations files, add video segments, synchronize audio or create my own voiceover.


Reviews


:

I had many people I contacted that responded when I decided to go with this guy, it wasn’t about the pricing which of course is very very affordable, it was the attention he gave me, the ability to listen and discuss and find ways to make the project a success even before we started. He delivered a top notch work! Thanks a lot

:

He is great to work with and makes smart Innovative suggestions to your original concept. I will recommend using his services.

:

It was great working with this seller! Prompt replies and easy to talk with. I'd definitely recommend his services. And I think I would be doing more work with him in the near future.

:

Seller delivered flawless work very quickly. Super grateful.

:

Went far and above what I asked for, making my presentation look much better.




No comments:

Post a Comment