Saturday, April 4, 2020

Create Powerpoint Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig,

Do you need to pitch your business plan and want your pitch-deck/presentation to look more outstanding for your concerned target (Audience/head/Clients/Partners/Investors).

I am here to help you with a professional & helping way!

I offer a unique way of designing with modern info-graphics to catch your Clients/Audience attention.

Why to work with me?

  • More than 5 years in the world of design
  • More professional designing expertise
  • A guarantee if it does not receive satisfaction
  • Quick turnaround and Fast delivery
  • Availability 24/7
  • You will not be disappointed with my work

How to order for this gig:

  1. Contact me first 
  2. Tell me about the slides of your content
  3. How many days to complete
  4. Size of your presentation (Standard or Widescreen)
  5. Additional things from your side

If you have a presentation and need to enhance it, just let me know, and I’ll make it better and more professional looking.

Order now and you'll be satisfied :)



Note: Prices vary depending on the content provided



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always A+ work! Never disappointed! Thanks, Zee!

Seller's Response:

Thank you and most welcome!

Seller's Response:

Great design vision and SUPER fast turnaround!

:

Top_sight did an amazing job We are so pleased with the final product!

:

Great communication & skill in completing the work required.




No comments:

Post a Comment