Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Design Elegant Powerpoint Slides For You And Also Convert It Into Video Format











About:

I am a professional presentation designer. I can create attractive slides with perfect formatting with transitions and animations with template that matches your business theme. I'll also



  • Provide content relevant to slides/topic
  • Create slideshow for your presentation
  • Add audio to your presentation and Convert your presentation into video format (Mp4) (for extra $10)


according to the package you select.



Just give all the contents and important graphics that should be included in the presentation slides(it can be rough material), first i'll provide you sample templates and after your selection i'll create a professional and attractive presentation for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Farah did a great job for me. The presentation she created was fantastic. She responds to messages really quickly too. I would highly recommend her and will use her for all my future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic as always! Always a pleasure to deal with and brilliant work. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much dear :)

Seller's Response:

Working with dexterous_fh was a total joy! I have had lackluster experiences with other freelancers but dexterous_fh has totally restored my faith! She was very communicative - and really great at taking my ideas and creating something totally spot on to support me in visually communicating my strategy, business plan and market conditions. I will continue to collaborate with her for my presentation needs and encourage everyone and anyone who needs sophisticated graphics and design for their powerpoints to hire dexterous_fh!




No comments:

Post a Comment