Friday, April 10, 2020

Make Powerpoint Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

To help guid your next PowerPoint presentation

Thank you for giving Your precious time to me 
Everyone doesn't have enough skill/time to prepare nice PowerPoint presentation. So I am here to help them. Be it 


  • Investor pitch deck 
  • Sales presentation in PowerPoint
  • Listing presentation
  • Sponsorship deck
  • Business presentation
  • Executive summary
  • Or any creative presentation using PowerPoint


Discuss your requirements

put Order and
  1. I prepare deck from scratch based on logo/website color theme. 
  2. I send few initial slide design to confirm your taste as everyone has different one. 
  3. I proceed further only once you confirm unless you are not responding. 
  4. Deliverable: Editable PowerPoint  presentation +  PDF + maximum revisions  


With 100% satisfaction guarantee 
 






why me?



  •         Customer satisfaction is my priority
  •         I am friendly with all my clients
  •         my availability 24/7
  •         Modern look designs
  •         Fully customization as required 
         



         I will happy to work with you. send me offer

        Thanks:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great as usual.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Seller is very responsive and does great work.

Seller's Response:

You are also a great person.

:

thank you... lovely




No comments:

Post a Comment