Saturday, April 18, 2020

Create Amazing And Professional Presentation











About:

I am offering MS office (word, excel, powerpoint) related work including any type of data entry and file conversions. I have more than 10 years of hands on experience in this field. Committed to work and deadlines with honesty and hard work. Your first experience will surely become you proud of choosing me. I can provide revisions until it will satisfy you.

It includes:

-Custom sheet creation directly or from any other source like image, pdf, etc.

-Simple formulas to complex formulas for scattered data

-Vlookup/Hlookup, sum, sum, conditions, index, match, macros, etc.

-Table creation to add auto rows and formulas (custom sheet to expand as required)

-Data entry

-Excel/Word to pdf, pdf to word/excel

-xlsx, xls, xlsxm, xlsm, xlsxt, xlst, csv, doc, docx, pdf

-Powerpoint slides with effects

-File conversion (any type to any type)

-Any many more

Please send me details first, discuss then I'll send you a custom order.

The basic order for simple sheet creation is $5. For the next-level, pricing will be defined in the nature of work.

Don't wait and send me an order!

Regards

Mudassir Hussain

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment