Sunday, April 5, 2020

Make Interactive E Learning In Adobe Captivate











About:

I will help you to develop an eLearning course from the content you provide (storyboard)



How can this work?

I would need storyboard/script of the course in word document or PowerPoint which should contain:

- Title or heading name of each slide

- Contain text for each slide

- Image assets (if you have otherwise I will take care of it)

- Interactivity instruction (not mandatory if you don't have I can take care of it as per the content provided)

- Voiceover files (if you don't have I can use adobe captivate voiceover only)



Output files in SCORM HTML5



If you need courses with customized packages or more complex projects, please contact me before ordering the gig. If you're not sure how many slides do you need, you can send me a sample file (text or PowerPoint) and we can make some suggestions.



I'd love to hear from you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If I could give 10 stars, I would. The Seller went over and beyond the call of duty and super exceeded my expectation. If you hire, you will not be disappointed. First go around perfect. No revisions necessary. Great Communication and delivered before time. Well DONE!

:

Great experience

:

Thank you for all you have done with my projects. You ROCK! You get 10 Stars in my book.

:

Thank you!

:

Very good work, absolutely amazing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment