Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

Hello, welcome to my gig! Looking for a professional PowerPoint presentation? This is the right gig for you! 



MY PORTFOLIO: http://bit.ly/nusrat-portfolio 



**UNLIMITED REVISIONS & SOURCE FILE AVAILABLE** 



This gig offers you professional clean looking presentation design! 



Why choose me? 


  • I will create custom PowerPoint design based on your branding 
  • Expert in PowerPoint, Excel, Illustrator, Photoshop etc. 
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • I will create a elegant design that help you stand out from the rest! 
  • Feel free to contact with me if you have any concern or question 


"100% Satisfaction Guaranteed" 


"Don't Pay if You are Not Satisfied, 100% Money Back Guarantee" 


Sounds interesting? Order a gig now! :) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking for Simple Templates for PowerPoint based on our brand guidelines. But never got to the final product. I don't have more time to explain the project so just moving on.

Seller's Response:

I've delivered exactly what you've asked for on the conversation between us. I'm not sure why you gave this feedback. But anyway, Wishing you a very Good luck. Thanks. :)

Seller's Response:

Great to work with

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :)

:

very nice, work as requirement, catching power and communication skills so supportive




No comments:

Post a Comment