Thursday, April 23, 2020

Create A Powerpoint Presentation Slides With Animations











About:

Hi,


Thanks for visiting my gig. :)


I am studying Bachelor of Business administration at my University. I learn PowerPoint and Prezi from my teacher. I am also an Expert at Focusky, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat.


 You'll get from me professional level slides, Custom templates according to your project only $5. 

 I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide obviously I will research the topic to find the best way to represent it which will convince your audience.





Services:


  • Make a custom template for your presentations.
  • Animations & Transactions
  • Info-graphics
  • Add Videos, Charts, Images, etc...






Your Files, image, videos all will be safe and secure.



If you have any question please feel free to message me. I will be glad to discuss with you about your project




I am at your service so please feel free to Order Now! :)




Kind Regards,
Asif

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment