Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create Amazing Church Sermon Series Graphics











About:

You will receive an ORIGINAL unique sermon graphic, designed specifically for your church or ministry by me. 



I use professional software and love partnering with churches in creating sermon graphics that reach their church and community.



I am a pastor and church planter and I understand what churches are looking for in a great design.  



By purchasing this Gig you are helping me and my family to do what God has called us to do.



Thank you.

Reviews


:

Awesome! Will work with this designer, just wonderful experience.

:

I’m on a two design win streak with this seller. He hit the nail on the head twice in a row. I’m looking forward to working with him again.

:

He exceeded my expectation. I had no need to do a revision which rarely happens with people I work with for the first time.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment