Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Create A Customised Presentation Design











About:

Minimal, Elegant and Sleek PowerPoint or Adobe Indesign presentations' design. 
THE PRICE DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF SLIDES AND COMPLEXITY LEVEL. MY GIG IS NOT LIMITED TO 20 SLIDES. IF YOU NEED MORE THAN 20 SLIDES, THEN CONTACT ME IN INBOX TO DISCUSS THE PRICE AND DEADLINE BEFORE YOU ORDER.



THIS GIG INCLUDES:



  • Brand Identity
  • Include as describe what kind of elements you want to put in your presentation. 
  • Customised Presentation that reflects the brand's Identity
  • Data, charts, or visual elements you want to insert in.
  • Original presentation file (.ppt/.pptx/pdf/.doc/.indd/ idml)


>>Feel Free to Contact me for any Discussion<<

Reviews


:

I think this gig would have been more successful if the seller communicated with me to understand what I was asking for or to let me know she was not able to do what I was requesting. She worked in a timely manner but there was no communication from her about any issues once I bought the gig.

:

It was a pleasure to work with Hebakhalil

:

Easy and effective - I gave a brief discription and got a quick and professional reply.

:

I need a a few more options to choose from. I can reach out after the presentation.

:

great customer service and FAST!




No comments:

Post a Comment