Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Design A Stunning Powerpoint Presentation Within 24 Hours











About:

I am the recipient of many global contest awards for outstanding presentation design and extensive glowing testimonials. Specializing in graphic data visualization, presentations, and infographics, and an expert in crafting unassuming, high-end PowerPoint presentations.



Brands that I worked with: Adidas / Puma 
BVLGARI / Ikea / Heineken / Wizzair / Pandora



I believe that the Presentation should be beautiful, intuitive and eye-catching. But most importantly, the presentation should tell a story.



I am an expert in is crafting unassuming, high-end PowerPoint presentations. I take on a limited number of projects at one time. This quality control means I can give each one exactly what it needs –­ focus and time.



If you look at my portfolio then you will definitely get interested in hiring me.

Reviews


:

Abrar is a real professional! Stood the deadline, Was kind while the project, Patient and always was available for discussing, I recommend this professional to everyone! Thank you, Abrar from the bottom of my heart!

:

Abrar was able to work on a very last minute project and complete in a tight timeline. He is professional and easy to work with and I would work with him again.

:

Abrar is just a great person!, It's already our second project together and I'm so satisfied with his solution! I totally recommend this man for your creative and design projects and even for consulting about anything in the creative world!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment