Thursday, May 7, 2020

Design Powerpoint, Keynote And Google Slide











About:

Hi, 

I am Khalid Hasan, Professional Content Creator and Graphics designer. I have more than 3 years experiences. If you need an eye-catching design to keep your audience engaged, then I am perfect for you.A balanced combination between color consistent templates and animated stock image that make the message come alive on each slide is my strength.



You will choose me cause:



  • High Quality and Branded powerpoint presentation
  • Create unique for you
  • Stock Images.
  • Modern Infographics.
  • Fast and Professional Service.
  • Best Customer Support.
  • 24/7 services.
  • Unlimited Revisions.


If you have any query, please ask me in the inbox.



Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked mkhemon199 to come up with creative ideas for a work project and he absolutely overdelivered in less than a couple hours! Recommended a thousand times.

:

I got a fantastic product and I'm very pleased

:

Exceptional Talent! patience and kindness

:

Great experience, no regrets. Well done.

:

Like the quality of his work He patiently worked through edits




No comments:

Post a Comment