Friday, March 27, 2020

Create Incredible Powerpoint PPT











About:

See My Creative Presentation Designs in Live Portfolio (My REAL SAMPLES) I will Convert PPT, Document File & Prezi into VIDEO.For 10$, I will Replace Prezi Logo with Your Company Logo.



Features:- Best Communicating Slides with Observers

- Use of Music (Recommended)

- Editing + Modification facilities

- Decent + Attractive Slides

- Best Understandable View

- Viewer's Choice

- Use of Animations

- New, Unique, Professional & Colorful Themes

- Use of Your Company Logo

- 4:3 Ratio + 16:9 Ratio

- Infographics Design

- Use of Header & Footer

- Color Variation



- Charges Also Depends on:

>Number of Slides

>Data Justification

>Use of Animation

>Design of Theme

Contact INBOX for further detail of PowerPoint Packages.



Prezi:
- 5 Frames in 15$ If You Provide me Your Contents With Images.

- If you Need Editable Master File, Buy 1 Extra Gig.

Contact INBOX for further detail of Prezi Packages.



Bonuses:

1. Modification FREE (Unlimited) 

2. Fair Deal with in Your Budget



- Please Contact me First Before You Order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment