Friday, March 27, 2020

Design Resume, CV And Cover Letter











About:

Make your first impression on your employer with a professional & clean resume/Cv Design


I will create a professional resume / CV according to your profession.
The CV design will have a professional and creative look.
I will create a beautiful resume for you, Which will be clean and professional design :)




✦Professional Resume, Cv Design✦
by a professional graphic designer and a PHOTOSHOP expert




Please don't put an order before you completed your resume text file.
*Please note that I don't do rewriting/editing or proofreading, so please make sure to review your content before sending it.
 
*I'm offering a 6 number of revisions to ensure 100% satisfaction*
 
please make sure you're sending me all the information you need.


*Feel free to contact me for other photoshop services!


Thanks

Reviews


:

I like he is work , and i will work with hem in next job . thank you for the designer .

:

good design thanks

:

good job thanks

:

the best seller here

:

Thank you for this working.




No comments:

Post a Comment