Friday, March 27, 2020

Design Or Redesign A Beautiful Powerpoint Presentation Ppt











About:

Welcome To My Gig!



I have a Bachelor's degree in Management and I graduated in 2018 as well as I'm studying for a Master's Degree now. I have lots of experience on how to create a PPT presentation, how to design or redesign it, how to create eye-catching PPT Template, also, how to present an idea or an approach to the topic.

I do what I love and that makes my work beautiful.



I will:

  • Provide High-quality Images
  • Provide Quality Design Infographics
  • Insert charts and graph

  • help your idea to look attractive and impactful
  • deliver ready-to-print files: PDF and PPT 
  • offer you unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED 


You must have your content ready: logos and copy.

For all 3 
packages, you provide content for each slide and inform me about your ideas.



Please Note:

  • I DO NOT provide Keynotes. If you want me to do that, it's an additional service and we can discuss it


I'm at your service, so feel free to place an order now. Please contact me before ordering to discuss how I can help you to achieve your goals.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment