Thursday, April 9, 2020

Create Your Church Sermon Or Series Graphics











About:

Let me create a graphics package for your next sermon, series, or any other themed ministry event! I've been in ministry for 10+ years and have learned the skills to create great looking promotional material, social media graphics, and presentations. I will make sure you get the best quality graphic possible and will custom design the material to match your branding and look. You can count on my putting in the time and effort to make sure you're completely satisfied with the look and theme you desire.



You can use these graphics for the following:



  • Sermon Presentations
  • Bulletins 
  • Flyers
  • Social Media Posts
  • Website
  • Video & Podcast Thumbnails


Reviews


:

Awesome awesome awesome Work!!! Thank you so much! Will be working with you again!! If you need his services he is the best to do it!

:

I was so excited to receive Josh’s work. It looks so professional. I now have the confidence to go forward.

:

Josh did a great job at communicating and then creating the design I needed. He toot a horrible (trust me, you should see it) drawing that I did on a 3x5 card and turned it into something beautiful.

:

My fifth order from Joshlynch92. I now use nobody else. He knows what you want and delivers it on time and on budget

:

Josh was quick to respond. He implemented my suggestions into the design, and he delivered even more than I asked for! Highly recommended!!




No comments:

Post a Comment