Thursday, April 9, 2020

Design Your Digital Product Bundle Into 3D Ecover Mockup











About:

I'll Create an Irresistible Products Bundle For Your Digital Product Covers That Your Audience Can’t Wait to Get Their Hands On

Your bundle could be your ebooks, video tutorials, your membership site, coaching/consultation, downloadable audio/photos, online course, websites, anything you like.





You Need a Professionally Designed eCovers to Market Your Bundled Products

I'll help you turn flat product cover/screenshots into tangible-looking 3D product mockups that raise their perceived value and increase your sales.



I'll make your product/service looks inspiring and exciting. You won't get the inconsistent 3D perspectives that you often get from other sellers that will make your bundle look amateurish and unrealistic.



I charge the cover design separately because I spend quality time designing the cover from scratch to match your branding and won't rush through it.





What I Need From You

  1. Please provide me with your existing product cover images.
  2. Or please order the extra if you want me to design your cover images.
  3. Select the bundle you like from http://flic.kr/s/aHsmaDhJY9
  4. Please message me if you are unsure which bundle to choose. I can create custom bundle for you too!


Reviews


:

Absolutely excellent service. I felt really comfortable making the request, we went back and forth a lot to get it perfect the first time and it was. I am so happy with the final product. I will using this designer for several more products. Thank you!!

:

Victor offers a superb service. He communicates very clearly and efficiently. I was confident that I was ordering the right thing, and I'm delighted with the result. Thanks, Victor!

:

Absolutely wonderful experience.

:

Requested fast turn around and it was very fast!

:

Yes! We had good communication through the revision process and the final product was perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment