Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Looking for a Professional PowerPoint Presentation? You are at right place! Whatsoever is the presentation for... Business, Website, Product promotion, Proposal, e-Book, etc.


Quick turnaround time (TAT) - 24 hours!



Salient Features of my Gig?

I create Custom Design for every customers based on their Branding Design.

I add Images and Transitions/Animations free without extra cost.

I make Attractive Design and Graphics that will help your Business Grow.

I create Image based and Infographic based design templates.



Specialities:

Create Master Template Design

Create Charts & Graphs

Add Audio & Video

Add High Quality Images

Add / Create Infographic Images / Icons

Create Different Timeline slides

Complete Redesign of slides

Conversion to PDF

Create Video of the Presentation

Check Basic Consistencies (Font, Color, Layout, Style, etc.)



My Best Wishes!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment