Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Design Investor Pitch Deck For Startups And Business











About:

Please message me before placing your orders I need to understand the scope of work before we begin.



This is a design only gig.



Hi



If you're looking to get your ideas to make an impact, then you're at the right place. I can help you score potential investors and design a winning proposal.



My service includes:

  1. Complete professional design of your idea.
  2. Free animations and transitions to boost your confidence while presenting.
  3. Redesign of your existing deck to the new standards.
  4. You will get a fully editable PPT along with a PDF file.


Provide the content (BUSINESS PLAN) or (old PITCH DECK) and leave the rest to me.



Contact me for more samples.



I am keen to discuss your proposal and ideas with you. I await your response.



Here's to your success,

Hamza

Reviews


:

Hamza delivered a great design, totally improving the ppt I gave him. On time and easy to communicate with, completely satisfied and would recommend

:

Hamza, made a presentation as we requested, and was very quick to make requested changes. A good job and we will use him again!

:

Hamza helped me refresh a powerpoint for an overhead presentation. I needed transitions on one particular slide sorting as well as a fresher format. He came up with a clean, simple style that reflected what I was looking for. We had some back and forth on changes I requested which he did promptly and courteously. A few of those changes might have been headed off first time but to be honest I was also being quite specific / picky. I'm pleased with the end product.

:

Hamza did a great job on what we expect and what was delivered. He comprehends the core value of a project and output the essence. Thank you for delivering a perfect deck.

:

Wow! Hamza was a pleasure to work with and put my vision into reality. My pitch deck reads so much clearer and the design is impeccable. I would absolutely recommend working with Hamza, you won'y regret it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment