Sunday, April 19, 2020

Design A Professtional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Thank You so much for visiting my Gig on Fiverr.





I am PowerPoint presentation designer , I am expert in presentation design with coloring ,graphics and Animated.I am also expert in is crafting unassuming, high end PowerPoint presentations. I take on a limited number of projects at one time. This quality control means I can give each one exactly what it needs –­ focus and time.



I will..



★ Design your PowerPoint Presentation according to your Brand Guidelines (LOGO, Color Scheme, etc.)

  
★ Design Eye catching Info-graphs (Gig Extra)

  
★ Provide Animation & Transition

  
★ Provide  Revisions until you are 100% satisfied with my work.

  
★ Provide Editable Source file (PPTX + PDF)

  
★ and much more

I believe PRESENTATION, regardless of the type of content or audience, is storytelling mechanisms that we use to convey our message and bring others along our decision making the journey and to me.









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment