Sunday, April 19, 2020

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Looking to get your business noticed and stand out from the competition? With this gig, I will design for you an professional PowerPoint presentation that will connect your business to the target audience right from the first slide.  



About me
I am a print & presentation designer with 8+ years of experience helping businesses of all sizes and across many industries with presentation design requirement.


My Promise
On-time delivery of a professional service tailored to meet your specific needs.


What do you need to get started?
You must send your logos, copy(verbiage) and images. Content needs to be provided from your end slide by slide either in PDF/Word/PPTX. Please contact me before ordering to discuss how I can help you.



How the Design Process works?
  • Discussion
  • Presentation of creative concepts.
  • Draft submission.
  • Three or unlimited rounds for revisions as per feedback till I we get it right. 
  • Final Delivery of presentation in PPTX/PDF.


If you are looking to design a new presentation or redesign of your old one to a professional standard, you have found the right GIG.



Look forward to working with you. Thank you. 




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment