Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design Professional Ebook, Lead Magnet Pdf, And Workbook











About:

Are you looking for a professional and creative PDF Layout Designer? Then this is for you.





Let's Revamp and Stand out your document I will design your document at a truly professional level. This includes adding graphics, matching fonts, backgrounds, clickable links, modern icons, brand shapes and so on. 



These are some of the document designs I offer in this gig:



Brochures, E-books, Lead Magnets, Guide books, Workbook, Whitepapers, Proposals, Reports, Manuals, Presentations(PDF) and so on.



All the materials used in my design will be properly licensed and worry-free. I have subscriptions to most of the major stock websites. (Freepik)



I can do anything with PDF, just let me know if you're confused or hesitating. 



Best Customer Service is guaranteed. I work until you are satisfied.



You can always buy extra for a better experience. 

Reviews


:

Abdhesh was a great designer who followed instructions, learned fast, and got the job done very consistently. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you all the best. Thank you!

:

They were very cooperative and friendly! Working out revisions and concepts was smooth, and relatively easy.

:

Abdhesh is a professional with brilliant skills and creativity. With his designs. He worked quickly and efficiently and presenting a professional design for us. Thank you, Abdhesh, for the wonderful service and I wish you all the best! Highly recommended!

:

I am pleased with the final design and I'll use him again.

:

Really good work




No comments:

Post a Comment