Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design A Creative Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I’m amazing PowerPoint presentation designer and branding expert. For over 5 years. I’ll design eye-catching, creative & Professional work. I take the stress of creating presentations from you & all you have to do is focus on presenting.





If you are looking to design a presentation or you want a total redesign of your old presentation(s), you are at Right Place  



All you need to do is send me the content of your presentation, I'll analyze the goal/audience of your presentation, then draft different concepts, designs & then implement the concept best suited for you.





NOTE: Content needs to be provided from your end slide by slide either in PDF/Word/PPTX

 

Final Files - PDF & PPTX Editable Source File



Please feel free to ask questions.



We love to hear Hi from you. Please feel free to contact us..



Thank you

Reviews


:

Great seller and fast... delivered before due date: gretly appreciated. Her work is excellent... did not need any revision... she produced exactly what I wanted. Will definitely work with her again...

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment