Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Looking for Top_Notch PowerPoint Presentation? OR Are you looking to make it Professional, modern and sleek. Then you are on the right place!

I offer professional and creative design services. I have worked with popular brands worldwide and have produced a quality work that has increased the business turnover and helped secure funding and make their audience shocked!



You will get an ideal, professional and modern PowerPoint Presentation. I keep myself up to date with the graphic design trends for every industry sector so you will enjoy it while presenting it. 



Why Choose Me?


  • You'll be working with a presentation veteran with experience of more than 2 Years.

  • From start, by understanding the Scope of the work and details about it. My process is simple and delivered on time with free revisions. 
  • 12 Hours Express Delivery (Additional cost).



To Achieve the best delivery of the Project, Message me the details of the Project. And Inbox me before placing the order. 



Please attach you old content file or the file to be designed. And leave rest on me.



Looking forward to work with you. 



All the best,

shaheer_mehmood

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service by Shaheer. He has designed and delivered the flyer for my business in less than a day. He has good knowledge in design and delivering professionally. I have more work for you..

:

Shaheer was able to design my powerpoint job very accurately as requested. He is very professional and looks highly experienced. He was able to deliver 13 slides under 6 hours. Amazing! thanks. Appreciate it.

:

Thanks for the amazing feedback mylexie. See you in future.

:

Very prompt and attentive!

:

The Best, He was so helpful and easy to work with. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment