Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation And Slideshow











About:

Are you looking for a professional design for your PPT presentation? 

NOTE: I don't write the presentation.

Hello, my name is Tahseer .I have been working with business design for 10 Years. On this gig I’m offering to make an awesome presentation template.

I am not just a designer, I am an Entrepreneur I will work with you to understand your value proposition and make it shine throughout your pitch. Together we will make sure you have your dream presentation.

I can help you with:

✔️ Pitch Decks & Sales Presentations

✔️ Corporate, Training & Investor Presentations
✔️ Slideshow

✔️ Seminars & Webinars

✔️ Company Profile

✔️ PowerPoint Presentation

✔️ Info Graphics
✔️ And much more



Please Note:

I Don’t type content I need content in editable form.

I Don’t work with Adobe, png and Pdf files. I prefer Ppt and Word file.



I am here for you to give my services



Order Now

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very responsive and was able to meet my quick deadline turnaround which was greatly appreciated!! However I left notes of the specific design style I wanted and included a sample as inspiration but it was not what was delivered. Unfortunately I ended up spending hours revising the presentation design on my own to fit the appropriate style.

Seller's Response:

Once again, I have worked with this seller before and he always delivers great quality in time. He’s top notch as a designer and fabulous in his interpretation of my needs. Again, this work is always accurate and professional. I will absolutely us him again and again

Seller's Response:

it's been pleasure working with you ma'am.

Seller's Response:

Very cool works very seriously and sincerely, designs more than wonderful

:

it's been pleasure working with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment