Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Proofread And Make Your Powerpoint Presentation Pop With Appeal











About:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE  ORDERING SO WE CAN DISCUSS THE SCOPE OF YOUR PROJECT. 



With over 20 years' experience, an excellent grasp of the English language and a keen eye for detail, EditorWizard will review your documents to ensure clarity and absence of typos according to US and UK standards.




Before you show your audience that presentation, send it to me for fast and reliable editing. 

I will not only edit for grammar and so on but I will make your PowerPoint presentation appear more appealing to your audience.  I will add transitions and appropriate animations and enhance images as a part of the basic/standard gig for a maximum 5-slide presentation.  

Please check my gig extras if you need additional service.

Please send me a message before ordering the EXTRA FAST gig!  Thank you.

If you have budgetary restrictions, just send me a message and let us discuss.  I am a reasonable person and am open to speaking with you.

If you want me to create your PowerPoint presentation, I can also take care of that for you!!!  Just take a look at my other PPT gig:

http://fiverr.com/editorwizard/proofread-your-powerpoint-presentation

I look forward to working with you.









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great attention to details and thoroughness

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind words, Gerardnguedi. It was a real pleasure to have worked with you.

Seller's Response:

Great work as usual

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Gerardnguedi, for allowing me to serve you again. It was an honor.

Seller's Response:

Great work as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment