Friday, July 3, 2020

Create Attractive And Modern Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

Thank You so much for visiting my Gig on Fiverr.



I am Muhammad Faisal Bashir, Professional Graphic Designer, having experience of more than 1 year.



I believe PRESENTATION, regardless of the type of content or audience, is storytelling mechanisms that we use to convey our message and bring others along our decision making the journey and to me:



“It is the Quality rather than Quantity that matters” Seneca.



I WILL:

   ★ Design your attractive PowerPoint Presentation according to your Brand Guidelines (LOGO, Color Scheme, etc.)

   ★ Provide Royalty Free Stock Images and Icons relate to the Content

   ★ Provide Animation & Transition

   ★ Provide Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied with my work.

   ★ Provide Editable Source file (PPTX + PDF)

   ★ and much more



PLEASE NOTE:

It would be better if you contact me first so that we can discuss the requirements clearly before placing an order.



Want to know more about My services? Contact me and I'll be happy to help.



Choose Wisely, Choose Perfect. 

Thank You



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent, Excellent and Excellent job from this seller....great service and high quality delivery....Thank you very much for your help!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much again! He is very kind and cooperative and i love working with him and thank you so much for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication and excellent result!!!! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Again Awesome experience! Lovely client. i would love to work with this client again and again! and again i received tip from this lovely client Thank you

Seller's Response:

This is one of the best gigs on fiver! I can highly recommend this gig and I am looking forward for some other projects in the future.







Create Attractive And Modern Powerpoint Presentation Design

No comments:

Post a Comment