Sunday, July 5, 2020

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I am recipient of many global contest awards for outstanding presentation design and extensive glowing testimonials. Specializing in graphic data visualization, presentations and info-graphics, and an expert in crafting unassuming, high end PowerPoint presentations.



Brands that I worked with: Adidas / Puma 
BVLGARI / Ikea / Heineken / Wizzair / Pandora



I believe that Presentation should be beautiful, intuitive and eye catching. But most important, presentation should tell a story.



I am expert in is crafting unassuming, high end PowerPoint presentations. I take on a limited number of projects at one time. This quality control means I can give each one exactly what it needs –­ focus and time.



If you look at my portfolio then you will definitely get interested in hiring me.


Reviews


:

He did an incredible job, went above and beyond for our project. We were very impressed with his skills, graphics design, and how the deck turned out. Will definitely coming back in future for any presentations.

:

Great job! Will definitely hire again. Thanks!

:

amazinggggggggggggg

:

The best fiverr experience yet. Very professional and very creative.

:

A difficult project completed to a high standard within a tight deadline.







Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment