Monday, July 20, 2020

Creates, Edits, Formats And Layouts Business Presentations











About:

Why Should we work together?



1. Creates, edits, formats and lays-out business presentations and reports for investment companies

2. Ensures that all documents sent to the clients meet the standards on quality and timeliness



Just send your sketches and write down your ideas or initial instructions by providing me pdf mark-up's



I will provide you with the following:



1. I develop and set-up first your presentations

2. Send you the original and couple of alternative slides for your review

3. 1 revisions only



I DO NOT provide files in eps format



If you have any questions, kindly contact me first so that you can walk me through with your special instructions

Reviews


: : : : :





Creates, Edits, Formats And Layouts Business Presentations

No comments:

Post a Comment