Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Design Super PDF Documents,Templates,Lead Magnets











About:



Are you looking for professional PDF Layout Designer? Well, look no further.





Let's Revamp your document I will design your document in a truly professional level. This includes adding graphics, matching fonts, letterhead design, backgrounds, clickable links, modern icons, brand shapes and so on. Sky is the limit! 



All the materials used in my design will be properly licensed and worry-free. I have subscriptions to most of the major stock websites. 



These are some of document designs I offer in this gig:



Brochures, E-books, Lead Magnets, Guide books, Whitepapers, Proposals, Reports, Manuals, Presentations(PDF) and so on.





I can do anything with PDF, just let me know if you're confused or hesitating. 



Best Customer Service is guaranteed. I work till you are satisfied.



Please Include all images, logos and any other required assets. 



You can always buy extra for better experience. 



Reviews


:

I can't find the words to express how happy I am with the final product. Ilyosinn is a first class designer and turns the work out quickly. Going to be my go-to designer from now on.

:

Wish I could give more than 5 stars. Gave me exactly what I wanted. Very detail oriented. Overall amazing service

:

He was amazing to work with, after first draft was given to us it was 99% complete and 100% amazing! We only had to make a few small changes on our end and he got back to us super quick on the changes. Definitely using for 2 more lead magnets right now :)

:

Ilyosinn is fantastic and a pleasure to work with! Very detail oriented and is great at listening to feedback. Each revision was exactly per our request. Highly recommended!

:

We were extremely impressed by the work Ilyosinn produced. His communication was excellent, revisions were completed quickly and the finished product was delivered on time. Impressive output, clearly Ilyosinn is not only a talented designer but also took the time to understand the brief and plan his work. I am looking forward to working with Ilyosinn again.







Design Super PDF Documents,Templates,Lead Magnets

No comments:

Post a Comment