Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Design Buyer And Seller Real Estate Listing Presentation











About:

Hello,

I WILL DESIGN BUYER AND SELLER LISTING PRESENTATION.

I'm a professional Real Estate Graphic Designer having 4+ years of experience in Listing Presentation Design (Buyer and Seller). Real estate is my passion, has been completed 350+ Buyer and seller Listing presentation with 5-star reviews.

My services :

  • Real Estate Seller Listing Presentation.
  • Real Estate Buyer Presentation.
  • Strategic marketing plane.
  • Professional Listing presentation.
  • A guide to selling your home.

Final files will be :

    1. CMYK Color
    2. 300 DPI Resolution
    3. Print Ready Format (any size)
    4. PDF, JPEG, InDesign (According to your needs)
    5. Deliverables source file in Adobe InDesign.
    6. Editable POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (PPT) Or, Google Slides

    Why will you hire me?

    • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
    • 24/7 available in online

    • Increase your sales

    • Provide unlimited revisions until you’re happy
    • Fast response within 5-25 minutes.
    • Lifetime support on demand

    Best Regards

    Keygraphics7

    Reviews


    :

    Very knowledgeable, he made this process very easy for me. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND KEYGRAPHICS7! He was very patient with me and helped me with my design. The results were be on what I was expecting. Thank you Kaygraphics7 for all your help. I look forward working with you again :)

    :

    As always, Golam's work is superb. I have used him before and will use him again when I've a need. And I wholeheartedly recommend him.

    :

    Golam, has been great to work with. I look forward to future work together. This is my first time using Fiverr, and I was hesitant. However, if others are like Golam, Fiverr is awesome!

    :

    I have worked with Golam for a year now. He does great work, super responsive and extremely consistent. He's my guy for all of my marketing needs.

    :

    Very responsive and quick to get revisions done.







    Design Buyer And Seller Real Estate Listing Presentation

    1 comment:

    1. I am attracted by the presentation of this article. It is a genuinely a gainful article for us. Keep posting, Thank you.RES Course Provider

      ReplyDelete