Sunday, July 5, 2020

Make A Powerful Powerpoint And Pitch Deck Presentation











About:

Glad to have you here!



My goal is to help you craft a professional presentation or investor pitch deck while you focus on the business of things. This support includes;

Investor pitch deck
Sales presentation
Business presentation
Or any other presentation

ORDER GUIDELINE
  • Proceed with placing your order
  • If there are any special requirements that you will like to include in the presentation kindly 
  • You will receive some designs so as to enable you to choose what resonates with your brand.
  • Afterward, I will proceed to finalize your chosen design
  • PS: If you need to effect any changes you can always chat me up
  • Deliverable: Editable PPT +  PDF + unlimited revisions 
Thanks for choosing this gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed top-notch service and that is what Friday Onaji delivered. I recommend him for everyone who wants graphical representation for their business.

:

Thanks, I am glad that you loved my work. looking forward to working more with you. Cheers

: : :





Make A Powerful Powerpoint And Pitch Deck Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment