Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Design Stunning Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi, I am Percy Rose - having 7 years’ experience in making investor winning pitch decks and stunning powerpoint presentations.

 

I will make professional, modern and jaw-dropping presentation for you which will keep your viewers engaged throughout the presentation. My PowerPoint designs are completely custom made. 

 

Why me?

"You are what, what you do repeatedly." Thus, I have not only made but,

I myself have presented many presentations on various occasions and won many awards, thus I know exactly what investors, professors, and audiences want.

 

 

My services include:

- Professional eye-catching presentation at a modest rate

- Complete Copywrite

- Super fast delivery, try me if you doubt.

- PowerPoint (Animated, Business, Corporate, Professional, etc.)

- Investor winning Pitch deck

- Mood board Presentation in various formats

- Unique template

- Insert of Pictures, Videos, Links, Charts into Presentation

- And much more on-demand.

 

In the end “You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF and editable Script to present on demand.”



Feel free to contact me for any further queries.

 

Thanks!!

Percy Rose

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment