Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design A Winner Investor Deck Or Presentation











About:

Congratulations on finding the right gig to get a Winning Pitch Deck by a Professional.


THIS GIG INCLUDES:
 
✪ Fully editable file + high end design + infographics
✪ Redesign your PowerPoint Presentation
✪ Custom designed Presentation Slides
✪ Unlimited revisions
✪ Source files.




I am an experienced Pitch Deck/PowerPoint Designer who analyze the contents of your startup and focus on VISUALLY presenting your core idea to impress the investors in a short span of time.


Investors have limited time. In order to quickly grasp their attention, I will tailor each and every slide in a unique style to make the overall Presentation captivative. I follow the globally accepted rules to create your Pitch Deck. So, be assured to WIN Millions $$$ investment from this gig.


If you have a logo for your startup, I will incorporate your logo and will design a branded Pitch Deck for your venture.


I can also recreate your existing pitch. Please send your existing Pitch Deck and get a custom quote.




Wish you all the best for your venture :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Drix did an awesome job. My teammates are happy with everything. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your patronage

:

Very good work and easy to work with. I would recommend this seller to everyone.

:

Awesome experience

:

Drix took time to understand my requirements. The presentation was exactly what I asked for. Great gig, I will be ordering again.




No comments:

Post a Comment