Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design A Custom Branded PPT Presentation











About:

Are you looking for a professional PowerPoint Presentation for your: business, website, charity, products, own proposal, exhibition or anything else? 

I possess hundreds of templates to create a custom design based on your brand identity.

I have +15 years of experience in marketing and teaching PowerPoint design. 

I'm offering you a consultative and constructive approach. 

I can match the layout to your company design i.e. relating to shapes, images, colors, and fonts.

Final Files - PDF & PPTX  are editable source files. Note! 

When needed I can

  • support you with the working presentation structure and in rephrasing your text
  • add audio (music, voiceover to your presentation)
  • find and process images on your behalf (you only pay very favorable rates for the images)
  • process video clips for your presentations, check my other gigs!
  • export the presentation in various video formats.



For more details samples and custom offer, feel free to contact me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing! A real professional and a pleasure to work with

Seller's Response:

He's excellent! World-class expert! Thank You so much!

Seller's Response:

Raymond was very proactive in his approach and clear with his communication which helped me get my presentation completed efficiently and ahead of time! It would be my pleasure to recommend his services to anyone who is in need!

:

Great communication and precise revisions. An ideal customer.

:

Raymond is quick to turn-around his work




No comments:

Post a Comment