Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design Modern Presentation Folder











About:

Welcome to Presentation Folder design gig. Thanks for visiting my gig.



I can create modern, unique and professional eye catching presentation folder design for you.



WHY CHOOSE ME?

  • High Resolution
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Unique Design
  • 100% satisfaction with money back guarantee
  • CMYK color mode
  • Print Ready File




MY SERVICES

  • Fast Delivery
  • Print Ready PDF, JPEG files (300dpi)
  • Revision until you satisfied
  • Source File included




WHAT I NEED

  • Dimension ( width x height )
  • Colors if you prefer
  • Logos, images & texts




Before placing an order please feel free to contact me for any query.





Regards

aniz_graphic

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am highly satisfied with this seller's work. Very patient, good listening hears and some awesome design skills. He completed my job in less than 24 hours! I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Easy to work with! Happy to work again. Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

great job, highly recommended. he did a great folder and flyers for my business, very clean & professional, responsive & effective. Keep the good work, Thumbs up!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience! Happy to work again.

Seller's Response:

Awesome job!




No comments:

Post a Comment