Monday, February 24, 2020

Design A Professional Presentation For You











About:

Hello,

If you are looking for breathtaking Power Point presentations, look no further, because you have come to the right place.

I will take your existing presentation and turn it into fully branded professional one.

I will create a best presentation on Power point , Ms word, Ms excel etc.

Providing:



  • Completely consultative and constructive approach.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Quality images display.
  • Custom design.
  • Custom templates.
  • Quality design Infographics. (Gig Extra)
  • Transitions/Animation. (Gig Extra)
Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was just my experience, that was probably not the best one, as he did not go through what I requested or made an effort to do what I asked for, I expressed I was speechless because all I wrote or sent was not taken into account to make a presentation that was appealing with our logo and so on. I wish you the best luck in your work and I hope it was just with me that did not work well. I appreciatte your attempts of deliverying something.

Seller's Response:

it was just due to because you place order without discussion. So i was busy so next time it will be best. thanks

:

good experienced person. very quick delivery. good communication. well done

:

thanks , i want to work again with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment