Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Modern Powerpoint Presentation











About:

** UNDER 15 HOURS EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE **



I am a creative graphic designer, specialized in PowerPoint presentation and visualization. I have a work experience of 5 years, having worked with entrepreneurs, startups, corporate clients and government, in variety of industries including health care, business, food, sports, education, entertainment and many more.



I combine strategy, storytelling and design to build powerful visual presentations that inform, sell and delight.

I am very good at minimal designing, whether you are in need of a visual support, charts, graphs, to polish your current slides or starts from scratch, I am here to help, so you can get your desired goal.



I can help you with:

  • Pitch Decks
  • Business Presentation
  • PowerPoint Presentation / Keynote Presentation
  • Financial Decks
  • Business & Marketing Plans
  • Slideshow
  • Graphic Design
  • Seminars & Webinars
  • Company Profile
  • Motivational Speeches
  • And much more.


Note

I DO NOT type content from images.

I DO NOT work with Adobe, png and jpeg files. I need either a word, or a source file (e.g. pptx)



Bring your ideas to life!

Order Now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome dude! It's been a great experience working with Asim. Very attentive and good manner. Looking forward to work with him for other projects and highly recommended for anyone who's scouting for a designer!

Seller's Response:

Exceptional quality of work.He is so professional.Highly recommend him

:

Excellent Experience. Very professional buyer.

:

Reliable and skilled professional. Very responsive and quick delivery. Seller has a great design sense. Highly recommend, would definitely use his service again.

:

Excellent communication. High quality work. Fast turn around. He is my permanent designer from now on... Love your work.... Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment