Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create And Design A Sleek Powerpoint Presentation











About:

As a current PhD student in the sciences and engineering, I am used to creating simple and straightforward but striking powerpoint presentations that leaves an impact to the audience. I have experience in presenting in conferences and regular meetings so this would be a task I could easily complete. My presentation aesthetics are rather minimalistic and sleek to effectively convey the main point/s to the audience without the unnecessary distractions in the slides.



I can offer you:


  • Professional and sleek powerpoint design
  • Can accept rush orders (delivery within 24 hours) if needed - WITHOUT ADDITIONAL FEE!
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Can provide you any file format you need


My working hours are pretty much very flexible so I could respond to you as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to message me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment